Question to Don Preston...


Don K Preston,
My ongoing discussions with my PCA pastor about the resurrection have trapped me. His arguments are shown in (). I can always point to other verses stating my case for a spiritual only resurrection, but he chooses these:
Philippians 3:21 (Why does Paul use "Body" in reference to humble state and "Body" later referring to the glory of Jesus if this is purely spiritual?)
1 Cor 6:14 (Since this passage is in the context of defiling the physical body, shouldn't we assume v14 is referring to the literal flesh?)
2 Cor 4:14 (example of the body following the Head in like manner)
Rom 8:18-25 (if we are still suffering, we are still awaiting a future glory)
Gen 3:17-20 (Aren't at least some of the curse passages physical? How did they get resolved in 70ad?)

Thanks in Advance,
Will not Delay

0 comments: