IF THEY ARE PUBLISHING THE TRUTH WHY IS IT RESTRICTED?

I went to the Blog that included Uncle Jesse, Don Preston & Myself as heretics to read what is on their site & this is what I now find:

This blog is open to invited readers onlyhttp://preteristheresy.blogspot.com/

I have read the charges against us preterists at this site before and found I could not post a comment, but only send an email. I never received a reply to my challenge for debate and now I can't even do that. I can't even read their "Lessons" and charges against preterism on the site. If they think they have the truth why don't they openly proclaim it. Maybe they can convince me and if I am wrong I would want to know and repent - but, alas, they must not want me to be convinced by them by their arguments. At least "heretics" to be burned at the stake were given the opportunity to recant. It must be they would rather we continue in our "heresy" and convert others so they can build an even bigger fire.

1 comments:

Jesse Ahmann said...

Sounds like a pretty elite group, hope they don't keep seething in their anger.